New York and Costa Rica

16:00

Last week I arrived home from my vacations. I went to Costa Rica for 10 days and we spent 2 nights in New York too on our way there.

I liked New York, but it is too messy and noisy for me. I'm more into tropical forests rather than concrete jungles.

I really loved Costa Rica, specially the people because everyone was so nice to us. The country is very rich in terms of fauna and flora, being the most diverse in all Central America.

There are a lot of different activities you can do there. I tried parasailing and surf, both for the first time. It was tons of fun!

I'm working on a video of my trip for my youtube channel and maybe I'll do a post about everything I bought in New York some other day (tell me if you want me to do it in the comments below). But for now, I'll leave you with some pictures of my summer adventure. Hope you enjoy!

The links for the official pages of everything in the pictures are in the descriptions, in case you want to know more about it.

New York

Little Italy


Central Park Lake

Central Park Fountain

Central Park Lake

Central Park
Empire State Building
New York City signs


Costa Rica

Blue jeans frog, Tortuguero

Boat Ride, Tortuguero
Bungalows inside the Rain Forest, Evergreen Lodge, Tortuguero

Arenal Lake

Playing with Birds, Arenal
Hotel Playa Espadilla, Manuel Antonio

Surfing in the sunset, Manuel Antonio

Surf Lessons, Manuel Antonio
Hanging Bridges, Monteverde
Hanging Bridges, Monteverde
Parasailing, Manuel Antonio
Sloth, Manuel Antonio
Little monkey trying to steal our food, Manuel Antonio National Park.

La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal

Na passada Segunda-feira voltei das minhas férias. Fomos para a Costa Rica durante 10 dias e também passamos duas noites em Nova Iorque na ida.

Eu gostei de Nova Iorque, mas é demasiado confuso e barulhento para mim. Gosto mais de florestas tropicais do que de selvas de cimento.

Adorei mesmo muito a Costa Rica, especialmente as pessoas pois todos eram muito simpáticos para nós. É um país muito rico em termos de fauna e flora, sendo o mais diversificado em toda a América Central.

Há muitas atividades diferentes que podes fazer lá. Eu experimentei parasailing e surf, ambos pela primeira vez. Foi incrível.

Eu estou a trabalhar num vídeo da minha viagem para o meu canal do youtube e talvez faça um post sobre o que comprei em Nova Iorque num destes dias (digam-me se querem que o faça nos comentários). Mas para já, deixo-vos com algumas fotos da minha aventura deste Verão. Espero que gostem!

Os links das páginas oficiais de tudo nas imagens estão nas descrições, caso queiram saber mais sobre isso.


Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to know anything else about any of the places I went! I'll be glad to tell some amazing activities and places to visit if you're planning on going to Costa Rica (or even New York).

Não hesites em contactar se quiseres saber alguma coisas sobre algum dos sítios a que eu fui! Terei imenso prazer em aconselhar algumas atividades e sítios espetaculares, caso estejas a planear uma viagem à Costa Rica (ou mesmo a Nova Iorque).

Xx, Rita.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Instagram

Followers