Favorites of the Month - July

16:00

It's the beginning of a new month, so I found it only fitting to do a Favorites of the Month of last month (July).

Estamos no início de um novo mês, por isso achei apropriado fazer um post com os itens que mais gostei o mês passado (Julho).





































milk_shake whipped cream
My aunt gave this hair foam to me back in April and I've been using it and loving it since then. It has a really sweet scent, which I love and makes my hair smell amazingly.

A minha tia ofereceu-me esta espuma para o cabelo em abril e eu tenho-a usado e adorado desde essa altura. Tem um cheiro bastante doce, o que eu adoro e o faz o meu cabelo cheirar mesmo muito bem. 



Coconut perfume

This Bodyshop perfume (which was actually a gift from Rita!) has been my go to this summer; it has such a fresh scent, which is great on hotter days.

Este perfume da Bodyshop (que por acaso foi um presente da Rita!) tem sido o meu perfume de escolha este verão; tem um cheiro mesmo "fresco", o que é excelente em dias mais quentes. 



Sunglasses

I bought the ones pictured at Zara, back in December and they have been replacing the aviators I used to wear last summer. Since they are sold out, you should also check out these ones, also from Zara, that I'm thinking of buying. 

Eu comprei os da fotografia na Zara, em dezembro e têm substituido os aviadores que costumava usar no verão passado. Também gosto bastante destes, da Zara, e estou a pensar comprá-los.



Levi's shorts

A light top paired with my new pair of Levi's shorts has been my go to outfit this past month. 

Um top fresco com o meu novo par de calções da Levi's tem sido o meu outfit de eleição neste último mês. 



iPhone 6

I've been using my iPhone's camera like crazy this summer, whether I go out with my friends or have a casual afternoon by the pool.

Tenho utilizado imenso a câmara do meu iPhone este verão, seja quando vou sair com os meus amigos ou durante uma tarde na piscina. 



Lace up shoes
Loving the shoes I showed you in my previous post. 

Estou a adorar os sapatos que vos mostrei no meu post anterior.


Swimsuits
This year I'm loving swimsuits; my favorite ones are from Women's Secret (which also sells really cute beach dresses and bikinis!).

Este ano estou a adorar fatos de banho; os meus favoritos são os da Women's Secret (que também vende vestidos de praia e bikinis mesmo giros!).


Nail Polishes
My go to colours in the summer are light ones and this month I've been loving the white and the mint green.

No verão gosto de pintar as unhas com cores claras e este mês tenho estado a adorar o branco e o mint green.


What were your favorite items in July? Let me know in the comments below! 
Mariana xx

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Instagram

Followers