Crochet tops

16:00

There's a summer trend this year that I absolutely love: crochet tops (or knits)!

Uma tendência deste verão que eu adoro são os tops de crochê!


I have two that were from my mother back when she was my age and they are both from zara, back when it opened in Portugal! This is one of them:

Eu tenho dois que eram da minha mãe quando ela era da minha idade e  são ambos da zara, de quando a loja abriu em portugal! Este é um deles:



Now you can find these in basically any story but I really like this one that I tried in Stradivarius. And the ones from Brandy Melville (1, 2).

Agora podes encontrar estes tops em quase qualquer loja, mas eu gosto especialmente deste que experimentei na Stradivarius. E os da Brandy Melville (12). 


If you don't want to spend money, the great thing about these it's that you can actually do it yourself at home! You just need to follow one of these tutorials, depending on how you want your crochet top to be like!

O que é ótimo acerca destes tops, é que os podes fazer em casa, se não quiseres gastar dinheiro.  Só precisas de seguir um estes tutoriais, dependendo de como queres que seja o teu top!

Hope you liked this post, give me your opinion on crochet tops in the comments below!
Xx, Rita.

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. I absolutely loveeeee Crotchet tops and think they are so cute to wear in the summer. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? They're amazing! Thank you, keep giving your opinion! :D

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Followers