DIY - Agenda

16:05

Hi!

Do you remember my agenda from the "What's in my bag" post? Well, I thought it was too romantic and cheesy for me, so I decided to change the cover.
This is really easy and you can do it with your notebooks as well!

Lembram-se da minha agenda do post "What's in my bag"? Bem, eu achei que ela era demasiado romântica e melosa para mim, por isso decidi mudar a capa.
Isto é mesmo muito fácil e também podes fazê-lo com os teus cadernos!

Here's what you need: /Aqui está o que precisas:



The agenda, notebook or journal you want to decorate, some adhesive fabric or paper with your favorite pattern and a cloth strip or some stickers. If those are not adhesive you also need glue and a pencil, a scissors and a ruler might come in handy as well to cut out the excesses.

A agenda, o caderno ou o diário que queres decorar, tecido ou papel autocolante com o teu padrão favorito e uma fita ou alguns autocolantes. Se estes não forem adesivos, também vais precisar de cola, e um lápis, uma tesoura e uma régua podem ajudar a cortar os excessos.

Here's the final result! / Aqui está o resultado final!


Hope you liked this! Tell me how yours came out on the comments below, if you try this!

Espero que tenham gostado! Digam-me como sairam os vossos projetos nos comentários, se tentarem isto!

Xx, Rita.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Instagram

Followers