Morning routine

16:00

Hello!

This post is specially for all of you out there that are trying to get healthy, either it is because you want to take care of your body or because you want to get fit, the way you start your day has a great influence on your new lifestyle.
So, today I decided to share my personal morning routine with you and I hope it helps you!

Este post é especialmente para todos aqueles que estão a tentar ser saudáveis, quer seja porque querem tratar bem o vosso corpo, quer seja para se tornarem mais elegantes, a forma como começam o vosso dia tem uma grande influência nesse vosso novo estilo de vida.
Por isso, hoje decidi partilhar com vocês a minha rotina pessoal de todas as manhãs e espero que vos ajude!





My alarm goes off at 6:45a.m., you should choose a cheerful song that really wakes you up feeling happy and motivated. I always have a water bottle next to my bed, so after opening up the window a bit to let the light shine in, I drink a lot of water to wake my whole body up.

O meu alarme toca às 6:45 da manhã, deves escolher uma música animada que realmente te faça acordar feliz e motivada. Eu tenho sempre uma garrafa de água junto à minha cama, por isso, depois de abrir um pouco a minha janela para deixar que a liz entre, bebo muita água para acordar todo o meu corpo.



After that, still in bed, I like to check my phone for any news or important notifications and then I go to one of my favorite apps "allwomenstalk" and read the latest articles that seem interesting to me.

Depois disso, ainda na cama, gosto de conferir o meu telemóvel para ver se há alguma notícia nova ou notificações importantes. Depois uso uma das minha aplicações preferidas "allwomenstalk" e leio os artigos mais recentes que me interessem.



Then, I finally get up and wash my face.
I usually go for a run (about 2km on the beach) and I see the sunrise there, and when I return I have a shower. When the weather is too bad I go for a run in the afternoon and not in the morning.

Depois, finalmente levanto-me e lavo a minha cara.
Normalmente vou correr (aproximadamente 2km na praia) e aproveito para ver o nascer do sol e depois quando volto a casa tomo banho. Quando o tempo está muito mau vou correr ao final da tarde e não de manhã.



When I'm all fresh, I start preparing my breakfast. This is the most important part of the morning for me. My breakfasts need to give me the energy for the entire day and if it is a good and rich breakfast it can keep you from being always hungry later! After this I go to school full of energy and with a great mood!

Depois de estar completamente fresca, começo a preparar o meu pequeno almoço. Para mim, esta é a parte mais importante da manhã, O meu pequeno almoço tem de me dar energia para o dia inteiro e se for bom e rico pode evitar que esteja sempre com fome mais tarde! Depois disto vou para a escola cheia de energia e com um ótimo humor!



And that's it! That's my morning routine.
I hope it helps you! Don't forget that everyone is different, so you should adapt it, in order for you to feel great!
Tell me how your morning routines are in the comments below!

Xx, Rita.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Instagram

Followers