Semi formal outfit

16:00

Today I am attending a wedding of a distant cousin, at a small and really cute villa.


When we get invited to some semi formal event like this, we always ask ourselves: "what will I wear?", and it is usually a great opportunity to go shopping!


So that was exactly what I did, and I found a cute, casual look that is not too formal nor too relaxed.  




A simple yet colorful jumpsuit with matching wedge shoes and a meaningful necklace I wear almost everyday.


Bershka jumpsuit and wedge shoes | Unike Necklace

I finished my look with a blue purse and I also painted my nails pink, like the details of the jumpsuit.

What would you wear if you were going to an event like this? Tell us in the comments below, or ask for help with any other outfit ideas!

Xx, Rita
The White Tulips:
Instagram: @the_white_tulips
Twitter: @the_whitetulips

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Instagram

Followers