Summer Essentials

16:00

Since summer is coming up and many of you (like me) may already be on holidays, I decided to make a post on my top 10 summer essentials (in no particular order).


1 - AG and Zara | 2 - Choies | 3 - Rebecca Minkoff | 4 - Stradivarius | 5 - Zara | 6 - Monki | 7 - Levi's | 8 - Topshop | 9 - Topshop | 10 - Isabel Marant


1 - High waisted denim skirts
I have absolutely been loving this trend. From button up skirts (which are personally my favorite) to patchwork ones that I also adore, you have so many options to choose from and create a really cool summer casual look. My personal choice to pair them with, is with some over the knee black sandals and a white tee.

2 - Mirrored sunglasses
Mirrored sunglasses are my favorite type of sunglasses this summer! From aviator to round ones, they make any casual outfit look edgier. 

3 - Mini bags
A mini bag is a must in any summer outfit! Pastel colour ones are the ones I like the most (baby blue and beige, for example). I have currently been obsessed with the MAB tote mini bags by Rebecca Minkoff, but if you don't want to spend so much money in a bag, you can find cheaper alternatives every season in Zara.

4 - Maxi dresses
If you haven't got a maxi dress in your wardrobe you definitely need to go shopping! It's a very versatile clothing item: you can either dress it down with a pair of converses or flat sandals or up by wearing heels and adding a statement necklace.

5 - Gladiator sandals
This is without a doubt my favorite trend this summer! They look amazing with any shorts/skirt/dress outfit and you can wear them with either a casual look (to go shopping with friends, for example) or a formal look (to go to a wedding). You can find these sandals everywhere now! The ones that Zara is selling are my personal favorites, but if you don't want to spend 80€ on a pair sandals, Mango is also selling some very cute ones! 

6 - Denim overalls
Overalls have made their comeback a couple of years ago and I think that they are the perfect thing to wear when you are in one of those days when you can't choose what to wear or are in a rush and have to pick something quickly. You just throw on a crop top, a pair of overalls and some low tops or some sandals and you are good to go!

7 - High waisted shorts
Everyone knows that high waisted shorts are a must in every girl's wardrobe. They are perfect for every casual look: to go to the beach, to a festival, to go to the cinema, etc. 

8 - Suede skirts
Suede is a big trend in this year's S/S collections; and I absolutely love it in button up skirts. Wear it with some gladiator sandals and a black crop top and you have a really cute dressy day look. 

9 - Off the shoulder tops
These are currently being sold everywhere in many different styles! My favorite one is this one from Topshop! It looks amazing with some high waisted denim shorts and some heeled studded sandals.

10 - Studded sandals
I've never been a huge fan of sandals but this year that has completely changed! Stores are selling so many amazing pairs, like studded ones! I love studds in bags and in jackets so when I started seing them in sandals it was inevitable for me to fall in love with them! Like gladiator sandals, these look really good with dresses, skirts, shorts and also with jeans! 

What about you? What are your summer essentials? Let me know in the comments! 
Mariana xx
The White Tulips:
Instagram: @the_white_tulips
Twitter: @the_whitetulips

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. Love this! I've also been loving a nice shirt dress or swing dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I absolutely love denim shirt dresses! Well, I'm loving denim in general this summer ahah xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Followers